Running Again

Friday, July 24, 2009 |


I've started to run again. After some mental wrestling on the idea, and finding the will to wake up early, I've started up again.
Something about running in the outdoors that really enjoy. I cant stand running in the gym on a treadmill and looking at a wall the entire time. I have to get outside, smell the air, feel the heat (south FL its always hot), see the scenery and feel the ground underneath my feet. Actually see the progress that I'm making, not some little line of red dots circling on the treadmill display.
Aside from that I took my camera and tripod with me. Mind you its around 6-7AM so you have the beautiful sun rushing through the landscape. I still think our sunsets are much more beautiful, but that's another blog post.
So I decided to try and take some HDR's, which you can view HERE And I found a great spot to sit, read, and reflect!

2 comments:

Josue said...

Agh, where do you find these locations!?

Yoel said...

Vista view park :)