We Were Not Created "Anonymous"

Monday, August 17, 2009 |


We were not created "Anonymous"
I'm writing this in response to recent comments by some anonymous anonymouses.

I generally like to know who I'm interacting with, especially online. Its so easy to hide your self behind your computer screen these days. You could make up a fake name, post someone else's picture, lie about your personal info. Make up some fictitious character.
When you talk to someone you don't cover your face, not allowing the other person to see you. you fully reveal who you are and with that, you give a face to the voice. Flesh to the sound or letters if your reading.
I just cant stand seeing a comment signed "Anonymous".

"Before I shaped you in the womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had holy plans for you:
A prophet to the nations—
that's what I had in mind for you."
(The Message - Jeremiah 1:5)


We are unique in Gods eyes. We've been set apart. God picked you LONG before the womb. He doesn't want you hiding your identity behind some keyboard.

So what are you really hiding? Take ownership of your words and your actions.
What are you scared of revealing? Are you a ghost? lol!!!.....

If your not willing to take ownership for your words then why bother leaving a comment?

0 comments: