Armstrong/Numbers

Monday, June 29, 2009 |

I LOVE this video.
A reminder that we don't do it to prove critics wrong, we do it for the people that need hope!
If you catch my drift, I'm talking about the church. We don't baptize 300+ people on 1 weekend because we want attention, or to prove wrong anyone who said it cant be done. We do it because someone has to address the need, the hurting, the ones searching. The numbers are just a guide to help us stay focused on the Vision. BUT the numbers are stories of life change, repentance, forgiveness, brokenness.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Love this video!

Great post, I agree. It's about life change.

Unknown said...

Awesome!
I agree completely. There has to be a motivating factor inside of you that has nothing to do with what those around you are saying. As the church, that should be our love for God and our love for each other.