Im Back!

Monday, May 25, 2009 |

Hey Friends,
Forgive me for the long absence. I'm sure lots of you missed me, and weeped for my absence. But I promise you the blog silence was well worth it. I was getting really annoyed with the pressure to update, keep cool, fresh and, entertaining. I've learned a couple of things over the past about blogging. But one of them will be my main vision. It goes a little like this.... Be my self! I know its crazy, you're thinking I've lost my mind. But that was the opposite of what i was doing. Or at least I had the wrong image about blogging.
So stick around and well see where this goes. Here are two cool snaps from my trip to Spain. Find much more by clicking on the "Snaps" tab above.

2 comments:

Josue said...

Im liking this...

I for one did not weep a single tear at your disaperance....

I lie of course, welcome back.


plus I like the layout.... If only I could do that...

Yoel said...

thanks bro!
i looked for some Blogger layouts, and from there out i got my hands a little dirty editing the HTML code. Trust me if i figured it out, you can too. just read through it.